<body>


Saturday, September 06, 2008

music: lips of an angel by hinder
mood: psyched

We've been so good lately. God has been great to us and I thanked him for all that he's given us all these while. Thank you, Al Mighty Lord. What am I raving about, you'd ask? Well, I will only reveal it after I've seen it tomorrow and I can hardly wait as I'm typing this.

It always seems that I have to apologise first for well, not updating my site. After numerous UPDATES popping up in my MSN convos with different peeps, I've decided that oh well, why not.

Honestly, I've been lazy and tired. Work's all good and fun but sometimes there're deadlines that you have to meet and some annoying imbeciles along the way too. There goes my sleep and health sometimes.

As the fasting month kicks in, you're feeling more tired than usual because you'll need to wake up very early to eat. It's only the these first few days that will really test you. I'm doing good so far albeit falling asleep most of the time with lappy running the whole night. HAH. Dad's gonna kill me if he finds out. And I always look forward to weekends as I can stay in bed longer. I just love sleeping in, who doesn't.

Hari Raya will come next after fasting. Dear's gonna come visit my parents with something special this year. He'll be buying gifts for my parents. He has so many queries. I'm so excited already. HEHE!

Dear and I are constantly busy doing research for our big day. Magazines, catalogues, Internet, books, telly.. Oh boy, you name it. We have quite a number of sources as of date. And I love most of the dresses that I've seen so far. I have yet to find the one what will blow me away when I chance upon it for the first time. It will come someday.

I visited my former workplace on Friday. I was welcomed with open arms, of course, after much pestering from them asking me to pop by whenever I'm available. And Friday was the day.


There's a certain uncle ten and uncle lim who have been so nice to me throughout my life there. They've been great to me as always and these are the people who I know, will be there for me if I ever needed someone. Well, it's a pity the others were not there as they were elsewhere. It would have been mayhem in tenfolds if the rest were there. Like what uncle ten said, there's always a next time. Miss them a bunch already. You can never find such people outside anywhere. Trust me on this. Thanks to uncle ten for taking the time to show me the directions of the place in that catalogue. It helped us alot. :)

After work was wacky. I had the best time hanging out with Dear and his buddies. We laughed so hard and we ate quite a bit as well. Katong laksa, then MACARONS and some delectable slices. I just loved KATONG. That's where my place will always be. A Peranakan place. I came from a school who placed emphasis on Peranakan culture and surprisingly, grandchong practices Peranakan too due to her heritage and her peers during those days. Simply smashing indeed. I'm blessed with a rich cultural heritage and I simply love it. Katong will always be my home ground. :)

I feel that I'm in need of retail therapy despite having truckloads of clothes in my wardrobe. Can I request for a walk-in one someday? *Hint hint* And of course, I want some shoes. Plenty please. Shoes are just ain't enough for girls. We like our shoes in many different variations. One is NEVER enough.

Also, I've updated and even switched skins. I like the current but I somehow miss the former. Guess, it's welcome the new and be done with the old. I redid most of the items here and I took great pains to do the string of images you see at the top. Nothing spectacular simply because I used Paint. Yea, no photoshop or whatever professional editing software out there, just plain ol' Paint. I think I deserve an award for having the patience and skills. Seriously.

Now, just why am I writing this just as though I'm writing a biography. Somehow, that just gives me an inspiration to continue with my piece, the one where I left off for at least 3 months now.

Till then. Take care and see ya. :)

dog chases cat at 11:53 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™