music: summertime by nkotbmood: im simply happyHELLO everyone! It's been super duper long time since my last update yeah. Starting out sentences like the previous makes me guilty already. Hehe. My apologies, really! Anyways, I have a series of updates for you guys at the moment. My fingers suddenly feel the urge to write today. Okies, I lied. I'm writing this because I want dearie to read this after what a lovely evening we had moments ago. :)First thing's first. I got a new job! Yeah.. A permanent one indeed. I have benefits and all those stuff a permanent staff should have. Checked. I jumped from banking line to advertising, which is inclined to what I have studied back in school. Awesome, since my dream was to work for an advertising firm. Checked. I'm currently, their public relations cum advertising person, which is what I've always dreamt of since the very beginning. Checked. I'm doing more writings than ever before such as copywriting, proposals, reports, and many more, which I love so much! Checked again. There're four 'Checkeds' and I reckoned that there'll be more to come. I would like to thank Allah swt for all of the above and the guidance HE's bestowed upon me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.Enough about work. Let's move on to what a lovely evening I had today. After work, I rushed to meet dearie for our movie at Suntec. We had a really quick dinner and then head to the cinema for our movie. We watched Hellboy 2: The Golden Army. The show's pretty awesome. I kinda like these sorta movies. They're interesting and oh so action filled. Loved it! After the show, I decided to have Ben & Jerry's. I have the sudden urge to eat ice cream. Pick these three flavours. Choc Therapy, Chunky Monkey and Black Raspberry Yoghurt, topped with choc fudge and choc rice! Heavenly! Dear and I took the sprial staircase and we sat at the exact same spot we sat on last year when I landed my first job. :) I simply love that scene by the fountain. Calm and collective. We ate the ice cream and then headed back home. We held hands and walked from Suntec to Bugis as we wanted to take the bus. It was a nice breezy walk with dear by my side. Dear looked like lobster today. Super reddish face which I thought was adorable. As usual, I love bus rides cos of many circumstances. HIM HIm & him. Just different interpretations. Muacks. Dear tickled me all the way home! And I did tickle him but he was too quick to avoid them. Hehe. I fell asleep on his shoulders along the way. Thanks for 'bullying' and taking care of me just now. Muacks! HEEHEE! We chanced upon this cute cat. I can't help but start thinking about the kind of cats I want to rear in my house in the future. I want two as far as now is concern. The figure is uncertain just yet. Right dear?! Can we have more pets so that I won't be lonely when you're gone for work. Haha.So that's about all that I have for you folks today. I'm going to bed now. Goodnight! Watch this space!
dog chases cat at 12:20 am