<body>


Friday, July 25, 2008

I know it's way past my bedtime but I woke up and had the sudden urge to blog. I just want to thank God for all that he has bestowed upon me. I love and treasure everything I owned. And most importantly I love my dearie. I love him so much that I can't stop thinking of him even at this time. The bond we shared and all we have been through together made me realised that how happy I am to have him in my life and growing old together has been decided thus far. Thank you God.

I just realised, that it's not the portable thingy's fault. It's my lappy's usb drive. The chip reader slot is broken! Just one of it (the left hand side). Maybe that's the reason why it couldn't read my portable thingy when I plugged it in. I'm so sorry dear. I will compensate for that. I promise.

With that, goodnight for now. Laters!

Dear: If you're reading this. I just wanted to say I love you :)

dog chases cat at 2:03 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™