music: 4 minutes by madonna feat jtmood: :)Hello peeps. It's been awhile since my last entry. Haha. I'm always starting my entries this way nowadays. My goodness.. not too good ain't it. Busy busy me. Anyways, here's my latest update..First off, I ate MACARONS! Omg!! They were fantastically awesome! It was on a Sunday and dearie suggested we ate laksa. I was wondering laksa on a humid day. Hmmm.. Anyhow, I agreed to it as it's been awhile since I ate laksa too. We proceed to Katong for our laksa. Dear and I agreed that the laksa wasn't as great as what we ate back then. Maybe we're just not used to the big bowl servings. We always order the $3 bowl but that day was an exception. Hehe. After lunch, dear took me to a place. He led me there. It was along those stalls. As he was leading me there, he ask me: Dear, how come you didn't ask me where I'm taking you now?" I laughed and asked him what he asked me. Haha. He said: Dear we're going to there.. Can you see the red signboard, Obolo.." As we're approaching that place, I saw newspaper articles pasted at the lobby of the shop. And then, that's where I saw MACARONS on one of the articles. We entered the posh and stylish shop. "SURPRISE dear!!" Dear said.There were so many beautiful cakes. I feel like having all of them! I chose four macarons while dear chose a slice of cake. They were simply delectable. It was the most sweetest thing dear had done for me. I love the surprise dear and I will never forget that place. I hope to visit that place soon. :)Now, dear's mugging realy hard for his upcoming exams on Wed and Fri respectively. I wish him all the best and may you pass all of them with flying colours. Good luck dearie. Muacks.I'm going to bed now. Need to save all my strength for my shopping spree with Cheryl and Chel dear tomorrow. Nitez!!
dog chases cat at 11:04 pm