<body>


Sunday, March 16, 2008

music: won't go home without you by maroon 5
bookin': remember me by sophie kinsella
mood: oh im in such happy happy mood lately

Hello everyone. I know.. It's been awhile since my last entry. I'm sorry my dear friends. I have tons of stories to publish here and I wouldn't know how long I'd take or as a matter of fact, how long it'll be. Hah! Anyhow, lets begin with my life. Mind you, this is just chapter one.

Currently, my life has changed. It evolved on 08.02.08, which coincidentally was our 2nd anniversary. Yes.. He did pop the question. It was a perfect proposal with tinch of cheekiness and sweetness immersed into it. It was during the fireworks; to be precise, it was in the middle of the fireworks. He passed me something to hold in my right hand and said: Dear, don't throw it away hor. Just as I was about to open my hand, he quickly stopped me. And I didn't think much of it though and shrugged it of as another camera part as we were positioned at the Anderson Bridge waiting to take pictures of the fireworks.

As I was looking at the beautiful fireworks with glee, he tilted my head to face him and took my hands and said: Dear, will you marry me? I was taken aback by his actions because it was so unexpected. I was speechless and so happy and I said: Yes, dear I will. :) Later, he told me how long he has taken to prepare for that day. I'm truly amazed and greatful on the process he's taken to reach to that day. That's very sweet and romantic of you dearie. I love you. :)

No wonder he's been reminding me that I will remember this week for the rest of my life and despite that huge hint, I didn't get any clue on what's in store ahead. I just thought maybe he's going to surprise me with a bouquet of flowers and a romantic dinner. Well, it turned out to be far greater than I thought which made me smile from ear to ear and my heart jumping with joy. I'm looking forward to the serious planning ahead of us. The houses which we've been balloting for. The numerous wedding sites we've been visiting. The lovely songs we had in mind for the wedding. And much more. There will certainly be truckloads of planning but we know we can pull it through with the love and help from our loved ones.

For now, we're going to take a breather from life here and be in Bangkok for one week starting from this Tuesday. We've been planning this for quite a while and my hubby dear has planned our itinerary for the trip. Muacks. I'm so psyched right now that I pray for Tuesday to come faster. Haha! We've bought our travel necessities but haven't pack anything yet. I will begin my packing tomorrow after my work.

Tomorrow's another day at work before my trip. I have to settle a few things before heading overseas as you know they can't function efficently without me. Haha. I'm so important there. :P I've gotten so many request on my 'items to buy' list from my close friends and family. Whee. Seriously, I can't wait to begin.

P/S: will post pics soon after my trip.

That's all for today. I'm off to bed. Laters!

dog chases cat at 11:25 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™