<body>


Saturday, March 08, 2008

I believe that even though words are not meant to hurt people, just that it was put into a less tactful way, however, sometimes it hurts indirectly. For example, someone calling another person ugly when the person's ironically gorgeous. So what doesn this say about oneself? What you say truly reflects on yourself. The reason to many things in life that didn't go your own way simply because you made them out to be that way. I was pretty annoyed when a certain somebody kept calling me names. I hate to relate my past to this however simply annoying entry. This person should just change the way of speaking to girls especially on certain sensitive words. Calling people ugly also means you're calling yourself ugly. In actual fact, dear and I have never called you fat. So the amount of respect given to you doesn't gives you the right to call us names. Please.. I had enough today. And on MSN also. On the side, tell that to the girl you're chasing and she'll never speak to you for the rest of her life. My advice.. Just ditch the language, if it's too hard.. tone down. Really reflects bad on oneself. Yes, come to me for advice on dating. One thing I would say pls mind the language.

dog chases cat at 1:34 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™