<body>


Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since my last update. Currently, I'm very sick. Having high fever since 16th. Been to 2 docs already. The 2nd doc gave me a few meds unlike the 1st doc. Dear said, if I'm still not well on Tue, he'll take me to the hospital. :( The 2nd doc said it's my ulcer at my right side of the throat, which was true as I felt a sharp pain there. We'll see how it goes after today. Doc gave me MC for Monday. Also, thank you dear for being there for me. And thanks for the herbal drink you bought for me. I'm sure you made your way to Toa Payoh just to get that for me. Appreciate it very much. Thanks dearie. Muacks.

I'm off to bed now. Nitez :)

dog chases cat at 10:46 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™