music: songs from goong (princess hours) mood: delighted :)It's been ages since my last entry and so here it is.. The long awaited update. :)Work. Fun as ever but could get very mundane at times. Lucky with those colls of mine, everyday is a new day. Hehe. Dear met all of them and was impressed. I must share this with the world, I'm so glad I got to bring my dearie along to meet my colls and bosses on the BSE dinner bbq cum chalet. Now, they can finally put a name to a face and they were more than happy to welcome all our loved ones. In BSE, we're a family, not colls or bosses. :) They took good care of me as I'm the baby of the team. :P Wheee.. So fun to be super young. HAH!Moving on, today I met up with dearie after work and him, after his class. He held on to my hand tightly when telling me something today. Dear, I'm so touched on what you said earlier. He said something before saying this: "That shows how much I love you dear" And he smiled and held my hand tightly. So sweet!! Muacks. I LOVE YOU DEARIE. MUACKS!We bought sushi at a good deal together with a bottle of mineral water. Yummys! Sushi=healthy. Haha ;) Took the train home afterwards. Train was packed as usual but not as squeezy as in the morning. At least, I'm happy that I have my dearie with me in this kinda situation as I hate to be in a crowded place, especially if in that situation, that someone doesn't want to move in and rather squeeze with you. Idiot! Blatantly absurd. Lucky I fished my mobile out of the bag just in time for ppl to take a good look at my wallpaper. And suddenly, there's space. By far, that's the most lamest thing I've ever encountered in my life. Lame faggots. Oh yeah, we're on leave tmr as we need to run errands and well, basically relax. :) I've worked non-stop without taking leave and what not. I need some kind of break soon or I'll lose it. Haha. Also, I can't wait to meet dear tmr as we'll or rather he'll be buying me something. HEH! Wheeee..!!That's all for now. I'm turning in now. I'll update more with pics next time. Till then, laters!! :)
dog chases cat at 12:06 am