Sunday, December 16, 2007
music
: the songs from alvin and the chipmunks
mood
: in the mood for love and more love. ;)
I had the most awesome time today. Spending time with dearie has never been so wonderful and today's no exception. We went to watch HITMAN and it was super cool! Lucky, I didn't snooze on this unlike yesterday's movie, Warlords. We watched Warlords yesterday and I sorta dozed off at the beginning. Hehe. Sorry dear, it was a lil dry at the beginning. Muacks. But the one thing that amazed me was the cinematography. Nice skills in placed! Our favourite scene was when Jet Li slashed the warriors' legs. Imagine the famous Lu Bu single swipe move of the long sword and there goes their limbs. Bloody crude.
After Hitman, went to Bugis for lunch. We had carrot cake and soya bean. I took the white and his was black. Yummys! In the midst of our lunch, it started pouring but thankfully, it came to a halt when we finished our food. It was just those casual rain, not a downpour. Thank god! Haha. We went to Bugis Junction for our mags at kino.
Then, we headed home by train. Had our long nap before dinner.
Dinner was chinese fried rice, with fried wings and vegetable soup which my dearie hated but he's gotten used to in all these years. ;) Don't worry dear, I will be making you super yummilicious soup in the future. Muacks :) We watched the STAR AWARDS 07 while having dinner and it was quite annoying as there're no subtitles. I do comprehend what they're conveying but at times thery're too fast! LOL! Anyhow, dear teased me.. "Dear, next time you sms Mediacorp to provide subtitles" And then, he tickled me. My weak spots are constantly being revealed. Dear, your time will come on Tues! ;P
Another note, I find my dearie's appetite's very cute. He likes to snack after dinner which was my favourite initally until I found out the bad side of it. Dear baby, I will make you (healthy) desserts in the future kies. Muacks. :) Well, dessert was ever so tantalising. I love it. It was awfully sweet. Muacks :) Went home afterwards.
Oh yeah, I wore my new pair of heels today and my right foot hurts. I guess I have to keep wearing it often to avoid more feet bruises. Haha. Dear just said this: "Don't wear heels anymore dear. Go wear your Birkie." Hahaha. Indeed Birkie has proven to be the best footwear ever! Comfy and oh-so cute looking. Passable with any style/look okies!
Before I forget, Alvin and the Chipmunks was one funny movie. I love it love it love it! It was hilarious and light-hearted. Go watch it ppl! I watched Enchanted as well which was wonderful. I like the whole movie. Everything about it was awesome; the singing; plot; and the typical fairytale ending. It's every girl's dream. :) Thanks dear for sitting with me on this one as I know you didn't fancy this genre at all. Muacks!!
On a sad note, I went home without the mags or any handheld device. I was completely stripped of all the luxury of life. Sobs!! I'm making someone sound so guilty here and I'm gonna get killed in no time if he sees this. Yikes :P Okies, I made those up. He's having his exams real soon so he needs the lappy and mags plus handhelds to relax. Oh wait.. what am I saying.. handhelds to relax. CANNOT! Dear, if you're reading which you probably will on Tues, you need to give me the handhelds or else you won't start mugging! I'm doing a super huge love favour for you! :D Muacks.
That's about all for now. I'll make a xmas wish list tomorrow. Goodnight.
dog chases cat at 10:50 am
the girl
su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail
say somethin'
wish list
▪
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
▪
sneakers
▪
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses
links
f
riends-`
jun
jus
shandy
mairah
cay
bing
recca
farhanah
shuhui
cyn
izzati
yati
sha
ben
qi
eli
zhimian
a
ccessorise me-`
banana republic
-
nike
+
ripcurl
`
hollister
^
topshop
^~
abercrombie & fitch
~
levi's
^^
gap
#
coach
*
guess
~
birkenstock
`'
o
thers-`
liverpool
archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
credits
layout:
queens
photos: tay su su™