Saturday, November 24, 2007
my xmas gift frm dearie. muacks!! the resemblance is impeccable.
bing & i :)
music
: apologise by timbaland (feat. one republic)
mood
: delighted to see my dearie. muacks.
It's been ages since my last entry. Here are the updates..
Today, met up with dear. It's been almost a week since we've last seen each other. Apparently due to some yadayadayada. HAH! I miss him so much!!! Anyways, we went to tp to get our home stuff then to esplanade for sushi. Yummys! Thanks dear. He made a promise that he'll bring me to eat sushi after that major yadayadayada. Haha. And he did. Muacks. We went to Orchard afterwards. Another promise to watch the xmas lightings. It was nice with all the purple lightings. This year's theme: purple.. Well, that's what it seemed to me.
We bought books at kino and then went to a roadshow where dear signed up for a plan. Cool. Now I can we can fully utilise it anywhere; anytime. :) We took the bus back home. Bus rides was always fun and today was no exception. Hehe.
We'll be going to Taka again on Monday to take pics of the giant xmas tree. I certainly hope that it'll be less crowded than today. I love the red xmas trees where the cd shop was; though they weren't as tall and humongous as taka's. It was just right. So simple yet nice! I like it very much. We'll take a pic with it on Monday! Hehe ;)
He gave me an early xmas gift. It was from precious thots. I really like it. I will always look at it before leaving my room for work, going out or even just going to the kitchen. Thank you very much dearie. Muacks!! I haven't thought of a perfect xmas gift for him but I already thought of a anniversary gift for him. I'm way too advanced sometimes. HEH! And it was so sweet of him to have bought it one week before the yadayadayada thing so that I could look at it and think about him everyday. Muacks!!
Oh yeah, met up with bing!! As usual, we did some shopping and of course taking pics. I wanted to buy those zara heels but bing said they looked too dangerous for me. Awww.. Also, I was on the way to recovery from a sore throat and wanted to eat so many things but bing said no to even fried fish soup. Hah! She looked after me when my dear's not around.
Muacks. (will post the pics soon after I get them from bing.)
Work was as usual, fun but with a whole load of crap from the imbecile society, partially I mean. Morons will always remain as morons. Sadly, I don't see GOD flashing in that piece of paper or anywhere else. Listen, when you cut yourself, do you see gold oozing out of your wound? So what's the attitude. Lighten up will ya ppl. Morally inapt, what a disappointment in such a modernised society. On a lighter note, at least we know that we have crazy colls to make each day a superb day. :D
Also, I'm praying for that day to come when I will finally say YES with a sense of achievement and tears of joy. Seriously, I can't wait to start. Dear Almighty, pls give me this chance, I really need it. Ameen.
Well, that should be all for now. I need to hit the sacks now. Laters!!
dog chases cat at 11:30 pm
the girl
su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail
say somethin'
wish list
▪
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
▪
sneakers
▪
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses
links
f
riends-`
jun
jus
shandy
mairah
cay
bing
recca
farhanah
shuhui
cyn
izzati
yati
sha
ben
qi
eli
zhimian
a
ccessorise me-`
banana republic
-
nike
+
ripcurl
`
hollister
^
topshop
^~
abercrombie & fitch
~
levi's
^^
gap
#
coach
*
guess
~
birkenstock
`'
o
thers-`
liverpool
archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
credits
layout:
queens
photos: tay su su™