Tuesday, October 09, 2007
The sunflowers!! Muacks :D
Me in my new dress with the sunflowers
This was taken on on the day of our Sentosa trip! Muacks
music
: the great escape by boys like girls (i love this song!)
mood
: WHeeeee.....
Hey guys! My blog's been rather stagnant cos I'm too busy with work and fasting. Oh so tired and what not. Anyhows, many things happened along the way. Here are the updates..
First,
DEARIE
surprised me with a bouquet of sunflowers yesterday. Here's how it went.
(Dear brought me into NTUC and suddenly said that he needed to settle something personal. Told me to wait for him there.)
Der
: You wait for me here kies. I'm going to do something personal.
Me
: Something personal? What is it dear?
Der
: Later I will tell you.. Later you'll know..
(Then, he left in a flash!)
Me wondered around in NTUC, blocking everyone's way. Haha. (I could see from their faces, they weren't pleased but who cares!)
Minutes later... The mobile rang..
Der
: Where are you dear?
Me
: In NTUC lo
Der
: Come out now to the escalator.
Me (made my way to the escalator and saw him at the second floor, standing there, grinning from ear to ear.)
Der
: Take the escalator dear and meet me up here.
Me
: Oh okies. :)
As I walked closer to him, I saw him crouching with one hand hiding something from me. He held my hands and held me closer to him.
Der
: Here is your surprise dear. (And he gave me the sunflowers)
Me
: (I was speechless & kissed him while thanking him at the same time.)
Want to know why I'm speechless? Reason: He's the first person who bought me flowers and what's more, they are sunflowers. My fav flowers. Not roses and what not. That's why I'm very touched and he did a really good job by catching me off guard there. So sweet of him. Muacks!! Actually, he confessed that he had planned this all along. No wonder that explained the changed in venues a couple of times yesterday. Hahah.
Thank you very much for the wonderful surprise yesterday dear. Appreciate it very much. Muacks!!
Proceed to Mos Burger for dinner! Yummys! Headed home afterwards. Waiting for the bus was like waiting for the moon to turn blue. Anyhow, took us more than an hour to get home whereas it could have been 30 minutes, seriously. But the waiting with dearie at the bus stop was so much fun as usual. All the tickles and laughter... hehehe. Love them all. Muacks. I know where your WEAKEST spots are dearie!!!! Muacks. :P *beware*
We watched movie at his place. Chuck & Larry was so hilarious. We watched it midway and will continue it on Thursday. I can't wait. Oh yeah, bought a dress earlier that day with my aunt during lunch break. It was the lil black dress. I tried the dress for dear and he was very pleased with the purchase. He said it was nice! Oh ya, I think can't go for lunch break.. It's a definate that I'm gonna lay my hands on some cloth or fabric. LOL. There goes my moolah. HAH!
Second, fasting has started and it's coming to an end this friday. Oh boy, fasting makes you weak and tired esp if you're working. Anyways, it's been a really good test for me as from my point of view, it tests your concentration and determination. Haha. ;) WHeeeee...
Third, we didn't get the place we applied for like a month ago. Whatever the reason was. I think if this fails again, we're gonna apply using my name! Haha. I'm psyched about the results next month though. :D
Oh ya, I'm constantly looking forward to Fridays. TGIF is my fav slogan! When Friday comes, kitty's a happy kitten. WHeeeee...
That's about it for now. Will update soon with the Raya pics. See ya'll soon and take care ppl. For now, here are some of the pics taken yesterday. Enjoys :)
dog chases cat at 9:00 pm
the girl
su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail
say somethin'
wish list
▪
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
▪
sneakers
▪
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses
links
f
riends-`
jun
jus
shandy
mairah
cay
bing
recca
farhanah
shuhui
cyn
izzati
yati
sha
ben
qi
eli
zhimian
a
ccessorise me-`
banana republic
-
nike
+
ripcurl
`
hollister
^
topshop
^~
abercrombie & fitch
~
levi's
^^
gap
#
coach
*
guess
~
birkenstock
`'
o
thers-`
liverpool
archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
credits
layout:
queens
photos: tay su su™