music: the great escape by boys like girls (can't deny this awesome song when ya totally digging the moment! yays!) mood: like I'm loving life. oh baby, we can all make this work! yeah.. What do you do when you fail the first round? The answer: TRY AGAIN! I hate to say this but I being the talkative one screwed that part! Anyways, no one's to blame for today's disaster. I take this as a learning point and something to reflect on so that I can excel on the next. Today's just too rush and sudden. You know, when you got the I'm-not-ready vibes in you, somehow it won't work your way. Nvm, although I let a lot of ppl down today, hang in there folks, I will excel or rather be part of the world class team on my next round okies?!! JIA YOU for me. Aside from today's episode, I'm glad I made a new fren. Alicia's her name. Great gal. And you know what, we have loads of things in common. Like our courses or which school we graduated from. How cool was that?! We instantly clicked! Not many ppl can click for the first time hor. Dear was sweet today. Skipped class for me. Thanks a lot dear! Muacks. Then, he brought me to play snooker. I know nuts about that. Haha. Nvm, I will try again next time. But seeing them playing it was so much fun. All the tycos and what not. HAH! I was actually noticing how they hit the ball a diff direction so that it bounces back to hit another ball at the other end. I think that really takes effort to come out with a strategy like that. Awesome. Dear's great. He took the black ball at most occasions. How cute! "Want to aim, should aim big!" I think that's his secret slogan just now. Muacks.Tomorrow, I'm gonna watch a movie and just hang out with my dearie. Have fun and let loose. Need a back massage badly and retail therapy soon. Oh pamper me.. Oh yeah, a discovery I made today. What a really small world. If there's nothing than let it be lest leave it alone. Must that always pop up now and then for some closure or something. Go get a life please. I really appreaciate that. Anyhow, if this continues, the I-can-do-better stint will commence.
dog chases cat at 12:31 am