Monday, September 10, 2007
music
: light up the sky by yellowcard
mood
: Good! :)
I had a great time today. Dearie and I went to Vivo to catch Ratatouillie! Finally!! Before the show, we had lunch. Oohh our fav Fish Soup Noodles with Milk. Yummys! We walked around for a while before heading to the cinema. Omg, the show's tantalisingly awesome! A rat with big dreams of becoming a well renowned chef cos according to Chef Guesteau, "Anybody can cook." Such a motivational one liner. It can also mean other things as well. Anyhow, this is my fav cartoon so far for this year after The Simpsons. Haha.
We decided to go to Expo for the book fair! So many books at such low prices! Wheeee.. At first I took a few cookbooks but decided not to as not all of them are up to standard. I wanted an Italian book actually. I called it the very thick gigantic white ITALIAN recipe book. Looked for it but to no avail. The leftover Italian books were just too modified and simplified. I want the one with the traditional recipes. The last time I saw this book was at Borders. :(
So I decided to take another book called Finger Foods. I asked dearie to pick out which he liked best and he said this was good enough cos after browsing through the pages, he told me he'll eat most of the dishes that are in the book. Haha. He's not much of an Italian person but he'll eat it occasionally. Muacks.
I'm gonna make some of the food soon for a picnic! Okies dear? Muacks.
We went to the Home & Design fair which is in another hall. It was much of an eye-opener. Took some tips though we already have a certain theme in mind. Hehe. These are just one of the many posibilities if what we have in mind initially can't be converted. Well, I can't wait for the results of our future heaven. Crazy excited, I'd say! :D Oh yeah, dear signed up for the 'wave-card' thingy. I want to try it out dear!! Lend it to me for a few days will ya? Muacks.
Took a train home and then bought something. Oh pretty pls grant us this special power cum luck cum everything so that we'll win big. Thanks!!! :)
Dear was thinking of signing up for something. I'm ecstatic actually cos if it's successful, we can reach for our stars faster. I give you all my support dear. Muacks. As for me, I hope mine will come too.
Dinner was nice but dessert was even better. Hehe. I missed him already as tmr I'm off to work while he's at home. Grr!
We clarified on a certain issue and it was all settled. I'm sorry for my silly deeds but I hope to be entrusted with the encryptions again so that I can prove to you that I'm worthy of such small things; that will soon be of much importance to our journey as husband & wife and that you'll have my word on it. :)
That's it for now. Tired. Toodles.
dog chases cat at 12:28 am
the girl
su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail
say somethin'
wish list
▪
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
▪
sneakers
▪
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses
links
f
riends-`
jun
jus
shandy
mairah
cay
bing
recca
farhanah
shuhui
cyn
izzati
yati
sha
ben
qi
eli
zhimian
a
ccessorise me-`
banana republic
-
nike
+
ripcurl
`
hollister
^
topshop
^~
abercrombie & fitch
~
levi's
^^
gap
#
coach
*
guess
~
birkenstock
`'
o
thers-`
liverpool
archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
credits
layout:
queens
photos: tay su su™