I love this pic! Muacks! :)
I hid the bolster in between those things! HAH!
My new hairstyle!
I just adore his lips! Muacks!!
He did it yet again! :P
music: everything by michael buble
mood: awesome!! Muacks.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARIE!!! Muacks. A wiser doggie I will have. Hahaha. Here's for you dear, May all your dreams, goals and aspirations be fulfilled. Muacks muacks muacks. I LOVE YOU bao bei!!!
Today, I had a blast. Went over to dear's place early in the morning and gave him his prezzies. His reactions were priceless. Muacks!! We watched a movie which almost brought me to tears. After the show, we headed to Muthu's Curry at Little India for a sumptious meal for 2 or rather 4 persons cos the servings were huge!! The food's good!!! And the server kept asking us about our food. LOL!
We left the place with a tummy but it was worth it! Yummys! We took the train to Orchard as we wanted to kill time before going to collect something later on in the evening. I managed to buy a dress-like top with a plungling neckline! I tried it on and showed it to dear. He was like Wahh..!! Hahah. So I'm gonna wear it to Sentosa on Saturday! :)
We headed home afterwards. Wooo.. we collected our DS today! Nice colour and awesome games as well. Im hooked! Hahaha. Wheeee!! Thanks dearie. Muacks muacks.
That's all for now. Here are some pics. Enjoys! :)
dog chases cat at 11:12 pm