<body>


Saturday, August 25, 2007

music: light up the sky by yellowcard
mood: worried for dear

Hi peeps. It's been a while since my last update. Here goes.. Well, I'm just gonna do today's update as it's rather lengthy.. Hehe ;)

Today, met dearie and we went to the clinic and waited for the doc to come. We're the first ppl in the queue can! Haha. It's very kiasu but no choice as we need to rush to Toa Payoh later for the registration. :) We went TP straight after that and had laksa for breakfast. Bad choice as dearie got diarrhoea. Poor baby. Later he admitted that he had some discomfort earlier before the laksa episode. Hmmm.. he cleared 7 times today. That's how bad the diarrhoea was. His palms were sweaty and cold. From now on, I'm gonna ban him from LAKSA! Or rather spicy food.

Seeing him in such tormenting pain, it's just like a never-ending torture as he kept bending forward and mum throughout while gripping my hands tightly. I couldn't help but felt awful seeing someone you love in such tremendous agony. Dear looked so weak! Never had I seen him in such a state before so I kept insisting on going home but he didn't want to. I know he must have felt bad for spoiling my weekend. Dear, it's not important kies, as long as you're fine and safe; that's all I asked. My weekends are very much appreciated spending time with you, dearie. Just that and I'm the happiest girl in the world. The rest are just secondary. :) So, not to worry so much about you spoiling my day as it was never ever spoilt to begin with. Muacks.

We went home and dear immediately went into the toilet. I asked his mom for the med and we both patiently waited for him to come out. He didn't have a temp but he just looked dehydrated somehow. So I put him to bed after the med. He's feeling better now but looks rather dehydrated. 7 times is quite a lot for a person to take. Dear, dun worry kies. I will take you to the doc tmr! :)

We watched Happy Feet after dinner and it was awesome. I love it! Such an adorable act. I can't wait to finish disc 2 tmr. Heheh!

Anyhow, tmr, we're gonna catch a movie and then probably head down to the lib to collect some books and then probably home if dear's still not feeling too good.

That's all for today. Will update on others some other time then. Tired la! Hehe. Nitez peeps!

dog chases cat at 11:39 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™