music: everything by lifehousemood: tired but worth it, seriously. Today was rather eventful. I was late for the interview which will start at 11am and I left the house at 10.35am. Reached there just in time at 11am. Called the interviewer about directions of course. I'm lousy at these kinda thing. Haha. Thanks to the Uncle for charging me less than the usual amount. Xie Xie! :) Such a nice cabby! The simple reason I was late was because I attended to another call at 10am. Talked to the person and scheduled an interview at 1pm! Yays! I'm so jammed pack which was great. I switched on my comp to check out the place before heading for the 11pm interview. The interview went well. :) But I'm not doing too good. My legs esp my ankles were giving way. The 4 1/2 inch heels were certainly killer stuff. Damn it. My feet were like a plaster artwork! All kinds and colours. I had trouble walking but cumbersome as it was, I forced myself to walk! I hate heels! I'm gonna buy a pair of boots. Those velvet-y or leather material. I want comfort and I give no shit about fancy heels!!! Not my cup of tea. The second interview was good too. Great company and personnel. *prays* Insyaallah :) After that I headed to MRT to meet my fren, Bing!! I met another new friend today! Her name's ShuHui! She's a really nice gal. I'm glad I got to know her. Nice personality and we bullied Bing! Hahaha. As usual, Bing's friends are always on my side. :P We ate Subway for our very late lunch! I totally had no appetite cos my legs were aching and due to that, my hunger diminished. Darn! They were so nice to have ordered for me the food and even take the drinks for me. Thanks ya'll :) Really appreciate it! After that, we went to Suntec to get my new shoes. I tossed the old heels in the bag and wore a new one. Still it hurts. Haiz. Anyways, while I was getting out of Suntec, at the entrance, I suddenly sprained my right ankle. OMG! I was stunned and in dismal. Like how come, my interview, oh please not now?!!! So it really happened. Sprained that right ankle. I brokedown with so many thoughts in my head. Lucky Bing was there. She massaged the swollen bump on my ankle. It's painful painful painful. She helped me call my interviewer and told that I'm gonna be late. Thanks gal. :) She even borrowed me her flats! :) We made our way to the next interview place from there but at a slow rate. Super bummer mode already. My third interview was great too. I was already sleepy but fully attentive throughout. :) We went off to meet Faz and have dinner at BK! Sweet of them to eat nearby. :) Dinner was fun!! We talked non-stop. OMG!! We shared so many stories. *loves* Went home after that. I'm burnt-out by then. Tomorrow, I'll be waiting for two calls. Hopefully I did nail them. Insyaallah! :) Dear and I will be going to the funky aunt's place tmr as well. Wheee.. Finally, we can see the cats! Yays! :) That's all. Nitez and take care ppl :)
dog chases cat at 11:25 pm