My shopping kaki, BING! Muacks :)
The bday gal, Grace, me, Bing! :)
Took this at Cine! Nice!!
music: never again by kelly clarkson! (i want it as my ringtone. it's so angsty! hah)mood: happy happy kitty!!! :)There are so much to update! It's been a while that I've updated here so mind with me kies. :) First, there's the National Stadium with Syaza! We went to watch the last few matches before the closing ceremony of the stadium. It was awesome!! I got to see Mark Viduka and HARRY KEWELL!! Took lots of pics of everything and Kewell of course! Haha. After that, our legs were already aching!! My goodness!! Thanks for the free tanning too as we arrived pretty early to get the best seats. :)Second, I had an awesome time on Wednesday with both dearie and auntie! We treated auntie to Fish & Co! We decided to bring her to try out the food there. They both bullied me into finishing up the food in the pan! Dear told his mom in chinese and I translate: "She may look slim and small but she eats alot!" Auntie just smiled happily at me! Haha. After that, we headed home by train! Then, we walked home from the station! It was fun when the three of us were crossing the road. Our eyes were directed to our left sides cos we saw something disgusting. Auntie held my hand and asked why and laughing at the same time too. We talked about the places these ppl went to and all. Whahaha. Auntie is so cool! Muacks muacks. *LOVES! :)Third, I had a blast on Thursday. Simply awesome!! I've always been missing my primary school's frens' birthday chalets and finally, I went to my pri sch best fren's advanced bday chalet! Meeting up with long lost frens were simply awesome even though there were some I couldn't remember and just got to know them on that day itself! Haha. Reminising about the past was great! And yeah, so far, only Kelvin & my pri sch class partner, Soon Meng recognised me!! My class partner recognised me without an introduction! That's a thumbs up la! Yays! I was low profile back then cos I couldn't care less about anything else except studies! And I looked so different back then too that explained why ppl couldn't recognise me! Haha. We talked until it was at 2 plus am. Thank to Darren, Jia Min's biz partner, that we got home by 2.45 am. We all squeezed into the car. Hehe. I logged on the comp for a while before going to bed cos I needed to get some stuff done for dearie. :) Yet, I still couldn't sleep cos I'm so hungry!!!! Haha. Today, I had a fun time as well. Spent the whole day at dearie's place. Ate Mee Pok for breakfast! Yummys! Then, Chicken Rice for lunch and dear's mom cooking for dinner. Yummys! I love the crispy dried beancurd skin! Shiok! :) Auntie was so cute today as I saw her browsing the Pizza Hut menu. She mentioned the sweet and sour drumlets! I asked her whether she wanted to eat pizza and she coyly said no. Aww.. Don't worry auntie, dearie and I will bring you there soon! Muacks.That's all folks! Enjoy the pics :) (the rest of the chalet pics are still with grace! this is from my phone! Hah!)
dog chases cat at 11:14 pm