<body>


Wednesday, July 04, 2007

music:
mood:

"What's in thy name in which would smell as sweet." I sensed a diff motive, shadow, danger.. the name's ruined. Depleting saccharine is present.

Painstakingly I took days to get it all sent out but none replied. Burn my midnight oil, even gulping down on water to prevent hunger. Well, nobody cares. Took the liberty to mentally prepare the stupid introductory paragraph.... but the requirements are all pointing to years of experience. Sometimes I wonder is this right for me. What if the other party is just as dumb as you. Why am I wasting precious water here right now at this very moment when I can actually sleep my way through till tomorrow. The plate in front of me cries for attention but I gave in to something else. So many requirements and the blatant hoohahs. If you think you're GOD, then good, if not, I suggest you consider others' feelings and plans. Life's just not easy, it ain't hard, it's just toiled around in this piece of complicated world.

dog chases cat at 1:18 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™