Love this pic! I like the skin tone. Many thanks to the Sun! ;)
Me & Bing! :D
Bing & Recca :)
Me, Bing & Recca!
My fav shot!! :)
:D
Look at the HALOS above our heads! Heh!
side view taken in the trainmusic: when you're gone by avril lavignemood: fab! :) *loves*Met up with Faz to buy my work clothes while waiting for Bing and her fren, Recca to arrive. G2k is having a massive sale!! Go buy your work clothes if you need to ppl! Hahaha. Anyways, dearie is so nice to give me his card for shopping. Muacks muacks. Thanks a mil dear!! *loves* Then, I felt so guilty cos I think I overspent it. :( So now I need to save up for a pair of work shoes. :) Most of them amounting to 70 plus plus. You need to get a good pair or else it defeats the purpose of buying a pair of shoes for daily usage! GRRR!! Faz rushed off to another destination after my frens arrived. Thanks for accompanying me!I met a new fren too! She's Bing's fren who insisted on tagging along for our mission. Haha. Coolness! Recca's a great gal. We share many similarities! Yays! We should hang out often kies, Recca! :)We went searching for shoes and then we had dinner. Hehe. I fasted okies! Wheeee. They're so nice to break fast with me! I had Mee Soto, Bing had Mixed Rice and Recca had Black Pepper Beef Rice. Yummys!! Then, we headed to Bugis in search for more reasonably priced shoes but to no avail. So we gave up and did some window shopping instead. We tried on as many shades there were displayed there. Hehe. Took the train home. Of course, not forgetting.. We cam whored the whole journey home. Whahaha. Here are the pics! :) Enjoys! These are taken using Recca's awesome Samsung phone! HehTomorrow's my second interview! Wish me luck or on second thought, what for cos I can't really be bothered since they firmly and shamelessly abused the position. Whatever happened to compulsory tertiary education?! Imbeciles!Shandy: thanks gal! :) meet up soon! Bing: thanks for that random friday. really appreciate it! muacks.Dearie: thanks for the card and I LOVE YOU! hehe. muacks muacks.
dog chases cat at 12:04 am