music: dear & me fav song. (the one where a pinch is needed to create the effect ;) )mood: awesomeHello everyone! It's been a while since my last entry. Haha. Here are the updates..First, Syukur Alhamdulillah that I got a job! Finally!! It's been less than a month actually. Started sending out resumes from the end of June till mid July, then the certain offer arrived! There are many offers that are of no interest to me that came as well but this is what I've been wanting so much. Thank you!!!! :) Hehe. My first day at work was on 20th Friday! I was basically psyched to very maximum. Fresh grad. First serious job. WOW! The night before, Dear said he would send me to work so I was a lil relief as at least I have someone with me for a while. Haha. Then, morning arrived, Dear asked me to look out the window. He woke up at 6am just to get me breakfast! *loves* He bought me epok-epok & soymilk! Thanks dearie lao gong! Muacks. So sweet of him. I nearly melted there. :) Then, we took pics and then headed to the train station. My stupid blister is killing me softly la! I couldn't walk properly. Damn! Dear wanted to carry me but I said no need as I wanna practise walking in this state. Grrr! Dear sent me up my office. Hehe. Muacks. Then, I was told to wait for the person as he was having a meeting. Took a seat and waited for quite sometime until let say kingdom came. The first day of work was an orientation day of course. So many stuff taught in a day! I think I managed to grasp most of it. Haha. Met up with new colleagues. We had lunch together, only the ppl from our department. Haha. Oh yeah, Monday I'll be getting another colleague, a newbie like me. Whee, I'm not alone then! Hah!Soon as the clock struck six. I'm off. Thinking I'll be heading home alone and all. So yeah, I called Dear and asked where he was. He said he's outside meeting his army friends. Then, he text me where am I?! As soon as I came out of the lift, he called me. Was just about to head to the station when he said do a U-turn dear! He was waiting for me at the outside at the open space area. OMG! So sweet of him. I was smiling from ear to ear. Dear was so happy to see me! Wheee!! He asked me to sit down and take off my shoes. He bought me a special plaster-dressing for my blister. Muacks muacks!! I'm so touched! Then, we headed to Suntec for dinner! :) We ate at the Chinese Restaurant. Yummys! My first time there as well. Haha. Then, we went to book tix for a midnight movie, ALONE! Ghost story wor! Yikes!! We went shoe shopping for me. Bought some heels for work. Then, we went to sit at the fountain and enjoy the surroundings. We missed each other terribly after my first day at work! Then, we went to mac and grab a bite. Dear said: Eh, take out your blue journal, I wanna write something. I took it out. He purposely turned to the last page. And there it was.. He wrote something for me while I was busy trying shoes at the shoe shop just now. What he wrote was so sweet! Muacks muacks. :) My answer to the last question is: NOW! Muacks. Wo Ai Ni Dearie! Muacks muacks! We went to watch the movie. It was a freaking lame show la. The ghost appeared at all the expected areas. My goodness! Dear and I were shocked at first and for subsequent times as well. Dear and I grabbed hold of each others hands like as if there's no tmr. OMG! Imagine us, the scaredy doggie and kitty watching a ghost story past midnight. Hahah. After that, I daren't go to the toilet at that place. Took a cab and went home. We slept soon after we went home. Yikes! :) Today, I had an early start. Woke up at 5.30 am and went to prepare myself. Met up with dear at 6.30am and we walked to the bus stop. Took a bus and proceed to dear's MIZUNO 10km run! Wheee!!! I didn't run of course. I revised my work notes while dear was somewhere at the reservoir running. Haha. Upon collecting the goodie bag, we went to mac for breakfast. Went home afterwards. Watched a lil drama then went to take a long afternoon nap. The weather's great to sleep in. Hahah! Dinner was great!! Auntie's a great cook! Yummys! *loves* Tmr's dearie's training week. Jia You dear. Yays! We're gonna meet up to go home together. Muacks.That's all for now. Catch ya'll soon! Nitez :)
dog chases cat at 10:42 pm