
Dearie & me at Taka!!

:D

I like this shot. *scratches doggie's chin!* hehemusic: turn back time by aquamood: mixed Yesterday, met up with dearie to catch a movie. Before that, we had lunch and walked around Taka for a while because we had plenty of time to kill. We ate the Nasi Padang - Indon style for lunch at Taka basement foodcourt. Yummys! The auntie was so nice to me that she gave me such a big portion of everything. Haha. I like the Sambal Goreng Petai can! Really superb! :) Whahaha. Suddenly, I missed my grandma's cooking. Grrr!! Oh yeah, we took some pics as well. Hehe.Dearie and I headed to Cine to watch Fantastic 4. It's was indeed a fantastic show. I love Sue Storm's wedding dress. Whahaha. The part when the she died and Silver Surfer gave her life back was touching. He said to Mr Fantastic: "Treasure every moment with her.." The last part when their powers combined were simply fab. Johnny Storm got all the powers as he tried to get rid of Dr Von Doom. It was so cool!! He didn't die but fell into the ocean instead. So did the Silver Surfer. We were lucky to stay a while more in the theatre cos there were credits. Haha. He got separated from his board in space. What a powerful yet sad character. After that, we went to Taka for our Mac dinner. Headed home after that. As usual, I fell asleep in the bus but I'll always love bus rides. Muacks. ;)Today, I had an early start. But got stomache after breakfast. I think I can't take spicy things in the morning. I had Mee Pok for breakfast. I should have taken the soup based not the dry one. Dear's also having a headache. My poor baby. Muacks. Anyways, something happened as well. Haiz. All the more spoiled the whole day. I felt really down cos I have failed a loved one. I should have seen all these coming and maybe could have spoken for some things. I cried and hugged dear's arm to sleep for both pains that I felt. DEAR AL-MIGHTY, PLS HELP THIS PERSON.Dear: I hope you feeling better now! Take care of yourself wor. Rest more! Muacks. :)
dog chases cat at 10:31 pm