
My new heels! Wheee!!
Impromtu shot!
Cheryl & me! :)
Oh Oh..
Hmmm..
Yippie!!! :D
:Pmusic: how to save a life by the fray mood: lovely! :)OMG!! I had a real blast today with Cheryl dear, my another shopping kaki! Wheee. We went shopping for heels!! She bought two pairs while I bought only one. Hehe. We started from Far East to Paragon to Taka to Centrepoint to PS to Citylink to Suntec and finally to MSQ. My goodness.. our legs were like jelly by then. Finally, I bought my dinner heels. I called it dinner heels cos I need one badly for functions!! Haha. Then, we had our dinner at Qi Ji. I had Laksa while Cheryl had Nasi Lemak. Yummys!! We went to take pics at some secret location. Apparently, it was a posh hotel. Love the backdrop and all. Right Cheryl?! Hehe. Headed home after that. I'm gonna end it here. So tired now. I think I'll just upload the pics. Enjoys ya'll! Nitez :)
dog chases cat at 12:46 am