<body>


Wednesday, June 06, 2007

music: everything by lifehouse (nice song!!)
mood: greattt!!

Today's dearie's last paper! Wheee. We're both so happy. Yays!! :) I met up with dear at Heeren and we headed to Cine for lunch at Yoshi. My baby's not feeling too well today as he kept complaining about the headache. It's the post exam stress on my baby. Muacks. So poor thing! He's now gonna decide which school to attend next sem. Jia you dear! Choose the best kies!! :)

Then, we headed to Funan cos dear wanted to check out something at Challenger. I got hooked on the Mahjong game that's in the windows vista. Cool!! I love that game. We went to try out the new racing car game but only he can play as there wasn't two player mode. Hurhur :( Dear and I spent our time choosing and aweing at those awesome cars! Eventually, we picked the mini cooper! Whahaha. ;) *our dream car* Muacks.

After that, we headed home as our legs were already tired. Haha. We ta bao Hokkien Mee and Chicken Wings back for our dinner. Yummys!! :) The moment dear reached home, he lie on the sofa. I took Mrs Bolster for him. Hehe. We lie in the sofa together. :P Then, he started to tickle me like mad. Hehehe. I tried to tickle him back but fail miserably. :P We ate our dinner after that.

We went into the room and watch some tv while he printed some notes. We had some discussion on which subjects he should take and prioritise on. :) Jia you jia you! We did some spring cleaning afterwards. I love doing this with him. Muacks. Cos it's gonna get messy again and I love doing it all over with him again. Muacks :) We only cleaned and packed some areas. There are more to be packed and cleaned next time round. :) Wheee! Ate the dumpling his grandma made. It was delicious!! Yummys!! Yeps, that's right, eat again. Whahahaha.

I went home afterwards.

Dear: You'll make a great d when the time comes. I can feel that you'll be the bestest d in this world. Hehe. And you will always be my baby, so must look after! Muacks. :)

dog chases cat at 11:23 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™