<body>


Thursday, June 21, 2007



















Kitty disturbing Doggie! Heh!



















@ the airport :D :D :D

music: everything by lifehouse (addicted to it again!)
mood: good! :)

Today, I had the most uncomfortable afternoon nap ever! I cried while sleeping la. Wth! Lucky halfway, dear hugged me to sleep. Then, I got tickled so hard after I woke up. Thanks dear. Muacks. :) We ate dinner and went in the room to play his bro's downloaded version of DOND! I am such a greedy kitty! Haha. Watched the HK drama and I went home afterwards.

Last Sunday, Cheryl, Dearie and I went to Caden's one month. Wheeee! Although we felt so out of place there, we had fun amongst ourselves! We left the place early as well cos was tired and all.

Then, on Monday, I had the best lunch cos it was at the airport! Dear brought me to the airport to surprise me cos that's where we went to on our first date! Haha. He said, that was his second time there with me. So sweet. Muacks. *loves* We had Popeye's and then to the viewing mall and walked around the airport before heading back to dear's place. Thank you dearie. It was a sweet surprise. :)

Oh ya, mozzies nowadays are too much. They bite you at the same area for many times. Wth la! I think I lost count of how many I smacked these days too. GRRRR!!!

That's all. Enjoy the pics!

dog chases cat at 12:53 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™