<body>


Saturday, June 02, 2007

music: wouldn't it be nice by the beach boys (the cadbury's version not too bad as well)
mood: fab! :)

Today, met up with dearie and we went to Starbucks Bugis to study. He studied and disturbed the sleepy kitty while the kitty read and took a few catnaps. Hahaha. After that, we headed to the supermarket to do some groccery shopping. We headed home after that.

Dear and I helped his mom make the wanton. She just showed us one demo and we handled the rest. Dear was so cute in helping with the cooking. Wheee.. Rest assured that he will be my second chef in the house next time. Muacks. After the table is set, dear's mom said this to us: "Ni de wanton hen duo pattern!" We both laughed like crazy!!!! Yeah so many patterns cos my cute dearie apparently put so much filling that I had to improvised and we kinda did our own thing with the whole thing actually. We called it 'our own touch'. Hehe.

I loved today's dinner. There were Fried Fish, Fried Wanton, Stir-Fry Veg, Omelette, Kankong Soup and not forgetting the Belachan. Hehe. All my fav food!! But dear ah, must start eating vegetables kies. Muacks. I will cook the one you requested with the soy sauce or black sauce. Even if I have to cook the same thing everyday, I will, cos veg is good for the heart kies dear! :)

Dear's mom asked me how I go about eating at home, with hands or without or..? I eat with and without using the hands. Excuse the pun there. I'm versatile!! Hahaha. From, chopsticks to fork & spoon to hands. All also have. See my cultures all infused into one. ;)

Watched a lil tv while eating apple. Went home after that.

Oh yeah, I cried when watching The Guardian. The last part's was quite sad. "Jake, you should'nt have saved that last guy." GRRR!!! Another confession, I just love men in uniform. They all looked stunningly hot and that includes you, my dearie. :P

dog chases cat at 1:11 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™