<body>


Sunday, June 10, 2007







































music: PDA (we just don't care) by john legend
mood: fab fab fab!! muacks muacks! :) :D

I had a blast on two separate occasions. First with bear and second with Dearie!! And yep, I went to Vivo City for two days in a row. Stayed quite a while there too before heading elsewhere. Haha. On Fri, met up with bear. We went shopping, actually just me. Whahaha. I bought some stuff and tried on some too. Bought for my bestie a gift for her son's one month and then I went on a shopping spree looking for a pair of shorts. Ended up buying one from Fox. It's an off white linen short. Worth the money and effort after all the scouting for the perfect pair. Had pasta and then we headed home. Not forgetting, I had my fav dish, the sliced fish soup noodles with milk for lunch. Yummys! That's my signature dish when I'm at Vivo! ;)

Yesterday was super duper awesome. Had double blast!! First up, met up with dearie for breakfast at the coffeeshop downstairs. (Oh yeah, I wore the new short with a halter top!) Then, we took a nap before heading to Vivo! We went window shopping for 1 hour before the movie. Dear bought some stuff for his run. We went to look at some stuff at the shops that could be of good use for our house next time. I really like the salt and pepper figurine-containers but they were too expensive! This store has so many useful stuff that are made in cute forms. Do check it out if you want something diff in your home. Didn't notice the shop name but I remembered the unit no instead. 02-12. Haha. Dear kept mentioning it so that's why I remembered. Hehe.

Then, we headed to the theatre for Ocean's Thirteen! The movie's great! Super cool gadgets and techy mind games. It's a must watch!! Our next movie will be the Fantastic Four. Wheeee!! :) After that, we had BK for dinner. We had the French BK Chicken. Yummys!! I'm gonna try the others soon.

Next, we headed to Orchard. Went to Kino to buy some books then had a stroll to Heeren. We both loved the stroll cos it's been a long time since we walk under the night sky and away from the crowds with no worries in our minds. Yes, away from the crowds cos we walked elsewhere like in a world of our own. Haha. Then again, we're always in the world of our own. Hehe. Muacks. We went into Heeren to shop for a while which was already 9.45pm. We did some last minute window shopping and took pics on the escalator. Muacks. Haha. Left for home by train after some time. :) Dear, next time we must stay longer when ya not working the next day kies. Muacks. ;)

That's all. Enjoy the pics! :)

dog chases cat at 9:23 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™