<body>


Saturday, June 23, 2007





















Dear's happy pose! :)



















Darling's happy pose! :)















After our mini steamboat. We forgot to take the 'before' pic cos too excited! Hah!















Look we're not even in the national stadium! ;)





























Us while waiting for the fireworks! Heh! :D















That's the stadium for this year's NDP!















Look at the amount of ppl!















Fireworks with the lousy camphone! I managed to capture this 'quick' fireworks! Haha. It disappeared within seconds! ;)















Taken with Dear's camphone!

music: time to say goodbye by andrea bocelli (my fav song!)
mood: fab fab fab! i'm a happy kitty! :) :D *thanks dear. muacks muacks*

I had a blast today! Today, dear and I went shopping!! We bought so many stuff!! Haha. First, we went to Orchard to shop and then we went to CityHall. Finally dear bought his three quarts and polo tee. All thanks to me and my sharp eyes! Whahaha! Muacks. I like the polo tee a lot. It looked so nice on dear when he tried it on just now! Hehe.

Oh yeah, we saw David Garrett at Paragon! Lovely performance!! I love all the songs he performed just now. Dear, went to buy his CD afterwards. Nice album! And I love Andrea Bocelli as well!!! :)

We went to CityLink next cos I need to change some shoe for my mom. I changed the shoe and took two pairs of gorgeous sandals for me!! Whahaha! I only need to pay a bit. ;) Then, we decided to go to Esplanade Makansutra for our dinner. After our food arrived, the helicopters flew in, then came the fighter jets (I almost went deaf!) then came the cannons. OMG! I swear that I got a shock at evey single one of those cannons la! I couldn't even concentrate on putting the food into our mini steamboat. Hah! I jolted at every single one of those cannons firing. Dear was practically laughing at me the whole time. He ended up putting the food in the steamboat instead! Hehe. I have a gentle heart! Hah!

We ate our dinner as fast as we could. Then, we went to the toilet and we headed to the Esplanade steps there to wait for the fireworks. Wheeee!! I know.. cheap thrill but it's really worth the wait! I seriously think that not getting the tix is a good thing cos from where were today, the view's great! Then again, my moto's in NDP is and has always been the fireworks and nothing else. Hehe. I'm a child at heart! :P

We went home afterwards. With so many shopping bags in my hands, I am truly a satisfied kitty. A happy one too! Hehe. Thank you so much dearie! Muacks muacks!! I love you! :)

Okies, here are the pics! Enjoys! We will be armed with a better camera next week yeah. :) Meanwhile, enjoy!

dog chases cat at 11:54 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™