<body>


Friday, June 29, 2007

music: my love will get you home by christine glass (sweet song!)
mood: awesome!! :) *thank you* LOVES*

I had an early start yesterday. Dearie and I had bee hoon soup for beakfast. We watched a bit of the HK drama and then got ready for our movie at 1 plus at Cine. Auntie was so sweet on that day. She poured the cough syrup onto the spoon and fed it to me. Muacks. *loves* Two days ago, she made me drink two cups of herbal tea instead of the usual one!! Muacks. She even made Milo for me and forgot about dear. Hehe. *private joke between us* Then, she gave me a medicine for my throat as my voice was super sexy on that day. Haha. Thank you so much auntie!! Muacks muacks. *loves* My mom was also nice to have cook for me mutton soup as I was unable to eat spicy food. Thanks mom! Muacks. I love these two women in my life. :)

I had the best childhood moment ever. Dear and I watched Transformers yesterday! Some publication gave it a 3 star rating but I gave it a 5 star! Excellent! It was way better than Spider-man and Fantastic 4 combined! I don't mind watching it again, seriously! It was an action movie with a bit of comedy and an on going love story for the two leads. I simply love it! My fav robot would be Bumble Bee! Bumble Bee's a Chev when it's a car!! Oh my goodness! What a nice car!! Haha. In the cinema before the movie began, Dear said something sweet to me. So sweet!! Muacks!!

After the movie, we went to LJS for dinner! Muacks. It's been a while since I ate fast food! I missed KFC original chicken and the popcorn chicken, pasta, crabs and sushi!! HAH! ;) We went home afterwards.

We watched the HK drama, it's called Heart of Greed! It's a nice show. The title already speaks for itself. Haha. I went home afterwards.

That's all for now. I will post the pics soon. :)

dog chases cat at 8:32 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™