music: this ain't a love song by lakisha jonesmood: sickly bored First, I wanna welcome baby Caden Chee to the world today! :) My bestie gave birth to him at 8 plus am I think! She was already conscious and sounded happy in the sms like as if nothing has happened! Here's her sms: Babes, I've given birth already =) She sounded so cool yeah?! I'm gonna visit her after she gets well and all. Girl Power!! :)Oh yeah, I shouldn't have rubbed my eye too hard or so cos the membrane came out. Well, it didn't literally came out of the eye but it came out inside the eye. I can show it to you guys. Haha. I'm scared to go to the doc ppl! Haha. It has no pain or whatsoever but there's a slight discomfort yesterday like as if there's an eyelash stucked inside. But a while after that, my eye felt a little bit weird. Today's no different. Yikes! I think I got the phobia of rubbing my eyes already. I'm not going to touch my eyes anytime sooner! Lucky for me, I don't use make up that often! Hehe.
dog chases cat at 7:29 pm