music: cool by gwen stefani mood: great!! :)Today, met up with dearie. I went to fetch him at Centrepoint even though it was raining. Dear thought that I had an umbrella with me cos he didnt catch what I was saying in the train I think. Haha. Miscomm. Sorry dear. So yeah, I used my half sweater to cover my coach bag instead of myself. HAH! I was completely drenched when I met dear. Hehe. Dear lend me his sweater so that I could keep myself warm. Muacks. After that, we went to PS to eat the Fish Soup Noodle. Yummys!! Imagine a drenched person drinking a nice bowl of hot soup. How refreshing! :) We went to Suntec for the PC fair which was a massive mad house. I was so tolerant this time, all thanks to dear for making me a patient person ever since I met him. Muacks. One woman even asked me whether I was working there or not cos dear left me for a while to buy the ink cartridges which was at the other side of the booth. Apparently I was carrying so many flyers in my hand and that I was standing at the Canon booth. Dear bought a printer for himself. Hehe. My printer somemore. I made him choose this multi-function machine. Next time we can buy a better printer for our house kies dear. Muacks :) Dear and I cabbed home after that. Dear and I were so fascinated by the new GPS in the taxi. The uncle was so nice to show it to us. Haha. I think I will be needing it if I were to drive next time. Whahah! ;) Went to dear's house for a while to watch a movie and dear sent me home. :)
dog chases cat at 9:55 pm