music: you'll never walk alone by the red supporters (yays! :D)mood: great! :) :D Woke up today to find out that my darlings, Liverpool, have won! They're now in the Finals of The Champions' League! Wheeee!! I saw the repeated telecast of the match earlier on and boy was it good. It was actually a masterclass performance! Pepe was simply awesome. The penalty saves were sensational. He's up there with the legends I tell ya'll. Then, came Agger and Zenden who my dad said last week provided the worst performance ever. Now, they've came up tops! And the ever superb Captain Wonder, Stevie G who was the provider of the goal, never failed to humiliate the Blues with his trickery and top notch performance. Thank you Rafa! You're certainly the master tactician of all there is. Yays! Thumbs up, definately! *su sings You'll Never Walk Alone* :) :) Oh what a lovely day I said to myself. When I turned on the telly and read the teletext in the afternoon, I clenched my fists and screamed with joy. This meant that it could be a repeat of last two seasons final match between Liverpool and AC Milan. Hehe. Well, we'll just have to wait for the results of the match today then. Btw, Mourinho said: The better team lost. If so, then why the heck are you guys always in a bad run despite being in the Champions League for four seasons and not bagging a single trophy even. Sore loser. When you've lost, you should just eat the humble pie and respect the moment. There's no such thing as the better team lost or whatever nonsense. The thing is, when you lose a match in particular, you need to reflect back on your performance and analyse what did went wrong and not indirectly flaming others. Utterly rude. If the better team lost, it can only mean that the brilliant team won! Whahaha. Oh yeah! The brilliant team indeed! :)Apart from that, yesterday, I was busy searching the net for sunflowers and learning all about them. And Gerberas are part of the Sunflower family. The beauty of this species. My goodness, I want them all. Oh the lovely Gerberas that come in many colours, my favourite in particular being the orange, pink and white! You guys should check them out. Google gerberas and you'll see. :D And for the record, Sunflowers rock!! I love them!! Simple and uniquely bright. Whenever I see a Sunflower, I will smile. It certainly brightens up my day. :) I wonder if I were to mixed them with the Gerberas. It would definately look fab! Or if I could just get them seperately, it'd be nice too! Hehe. *hints* ;)Okies, that's all folks! See ya soon! Nitez. -You'll Never Walk Alone-
dog chases cat at 11:03 pm