<body>


Tuesday, May 29, 2007














Dearie's funny face! :P




















Dearie not wanting to look at the camera! Hehe.


































DUNKIN' DONUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Who stole the donut?! Hehe. Mom ate one ;)

music: 4 in the morning by gwen stefani
mood: good and painful!! :( :'(

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS DEARIE!!! MUACKS MUACKS!!!

Met up with dearie for lunch at LJS. Then, we headed back home cos dear's pretty stressed out although one paper's down. Muacks. I know he's gonna do really well. :) I'm having a toothache now. Sucks!!!! It's so damn painful and this is the most painful toothache ever. It's the wisdom tooth thingy. Faster grow la, faster! GRRRR!

My parents and baby bro just came back from their trip to KL. They bought so many things for me and bro. Coolness! Let's list them down shall we.. hehe! There's Dunkin' Donuts (OMG! Eat your hearts out Donut Factory!), pizza, sushi, pastries, cookies, biscuits, chips and many more!! Haha. Mom bought something for dear today as well. Haha. Muacks. :)

That day when I went JB with them, I bought so many things for myself as well. Some accessories for me and dear (Mom insist on buying for dear! Haha.) I even bought lingerie. Apparently, there's some sale going on too. Hehe. I'm gonna go shopping soon here also. The GSS!! Whahaha.

That's all for now. Enjoy the pics! :)

dog chases cat at 11:16 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™