<body>


Tuesday, May 01, 2007

music: incy wincy spider by the spider himself *muacks*
mood: fab!! :)

Had an early start today. Dear and I went to Cine to watch Spider-man 3. It was kick-ass fantastic!! James Franco was certainly an eye candy. Haha. I love all the parts of the show, especially the last, where Harry Osborn/The New Goblin teamed up with Spidey to destroy the Venom and Sandman. However, it was a sad ending as the scene where the trio, MJ, Peter and Harry unite (this was where Harry died), the significance of it with the beautiful background, simply touching. There were some tears collected in my eyes though. Haha. Another part was how Peter was going to propose to MJ and Aunt May gave him her wedding ring. *Sweet* Oh and the ring is so pretty too! :)

I'm also looking forward to The Pirates of The Caribbean 3, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Fantastic 4 and Shrek 3. Hehe. Actually, I'm kinda looking forward to watch any horror flicks with dearie in the cinema cos I think we'll both freak out or maybe not. Okies dear?! Muacks. Whahaha.

After the show, we had LJS for pre-dinner cos we were kinda hungry. Took the bus home. We went back to dear's place cos we're gonna have dinner with his parents later on. My dear's so poor thing. The moment we arrived home, he went straight to his bed and sleep. Auntie and I laughed cos he fell asleep that fast! Well, he's suffering from dizzy spells due to the pre-exams stress. The whole day was pretty hard for dear as he kept complaining of his headache. Poor dearie. Muacks muacks!

Later on, we went to Eunos for dinner. Wheee.. Yays!! We had Chilli Crabs, Sambal Kangkong, Cereal Prawns and Hot Plate Beef cooked in a black gravy which tasted delicious. Yummys! The rest of the dishes except for the crabs, arrived first. The sambal kangkong was right in front of me and it looked not spicy so I took quite a bit. Then, first mouthful.. OMG.. It's so spicy that with every mouthful I took a sip of my green tea. Dear didn't know this but I was the second to finish the plate of rice after Uncle. Hungry!! Hehe. The crab was delicious and spicy!! :D I'm in love with prawns today. At LJS, I had the Crunchy Prawns and for dinner I had the Cereal Prawns. Yummys!!! And I still dip the prawns into the sambal dipping even though my dish was already spicy. Haha. My glass was half-filled by this time. Haha. I didn't get to eat my fav part of the crab today, the crab claw. :( Oh well, I wanna eat crab again! Haha.

Me and dear took a slow stroll back while the rest were still at 7-Eleven. Hehe. Dear kept greeting the cats in the neighbourhood. I said: "Stop disturbing, ppl sleepling." He said: "I'm greeting them. They will meow back!" Recently, my dear's been telling me about cats. I can't wait to own them one day. We love cats! Wheeee!!! :)

We hang out for a while and then I headed home. Brought along the mag and my new book which dear bought for me today. Thanks baby! Muacks. It seems interesting. I'm gonna read it now. See ya! :)

dog chases cat at 11:50 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™