<body>


Sunday, May 13, 2007











Before.. Yummys!! Yays!! :)















After.. still yays!! :)















Mr & Mrs Flushed =) *look at the toned down red and the very red*

music: you give love a bad name by blake lewis
mood: fab awesome splendid! *loves*

Today, I had a blast with dearie baby! We went to Bugis to study. Well, for him it's study while for me, I'm reading!!! I read so many words today!! Seriously, I need to get myself another new book cos the last book I had was great! A Dangerous Dress by Julia Holden. The story's about chasing dreams cum solving a mystery on grandma's dangerous dress and it all happened in Paris. The dangerous dress Jane's grandma had was the hypothesis of the story. All the five Ws and 1H were applicable here. I couldn't stop reading this book. Simply couldn't. It's that addictive. However, there were love bits here and there and all. She even wrote about how biased a certain sex was and a very generous amount of redundant words too. Here, redundant means insults, name calling. Haha.

Anyways, enough of that. We went to Kino straight after to kill time before heading to Cine. We went to HMV when we reached Orchard!!! Haha. To kill time again! And I just got to know that most guys don't wash their hands after they twinkle. OMG! Yikes!!

Bumped into Cheryl dear in the toilet. Was drying my hands and she came to me! I saw another ex-classmate of mine but she just walked past me and went straight into the cubicle. She didn't notice it was me. Haha. I think Cheryl will also miss me if it wasn't for my bf who's waiting for me outside. Bing Bing, I think your deductions were true la. Whahahaha.

Anyways, I didn't know we were watching the same show cos Cheryl just told me on MSN that she watched NEXT too! Ok ppl.. Look at the disclaimer at my nick on MSN! Don't watch NEXT! No plot whatsoever. I gave it none whereas bf gave it one star. Haha. Now, I'm anticipating Men In White! I saw the trailer and all. Damn hilarious!! It's definately a must watch! Hehe.

Oh yeah, after the show, we took the bus home cos dear said auntie's cooking dinner. I was about to doze off when dear said take out your card. We alighted at the Circut Road food centre. I was so touched by his surprise. My heart's jumping like crazy inside of me cos I've always wanted to eat the BBQ sambal stingray and prawns but never had the time!! (Happy Su! Happy Cat! Happy Darling!!) Whee!!!

We ordered BBQ sambal stingray and prawns with fried oyster omelette and sugarcane drink!! I always love the part where dear starts to pespire and flush profusely. Whahaha. My baby's just finished a 2.4 in the tummy. Muacks muacks. He looked so darn cute! I wanna cuddle up to him at this point of time and pinch his cheeks even more! Hehe. I'm more toned down red cos with every bite of the spicy stingray, I ate the white rice! Whahaha. My tactic! But I lost to the sambal prawns! The moment it entered my mouth, it was like choo choo inside my ears! So very spicy until I need a tissue! Haha.

Dear and I ordered the fried oyster omelette but we just ate the egg. How cute right?! Whahaha. We both hate oysters but not the egg. :P After dinner was funny cos while I was finishing up my drink, he suddenly said: Dear, tonight got Eye 2. Me: How'd you know? Him: Oh, mediacorp just called me! I couldn't stop laughing at that punchline! The way he said it plus the tone.. so hilarious! I laughed until the uncle at the stall looked at us and laughed. I saw his face. And the best part was, the sugarcane liquid was still in my mouth. I forced myself to swallow despite wanting to puke serveral times cos the joke was replaying in my mind. Hehe. Oh yeah, took pics of the food and us, Mr & Mrs Flushed! Hehe. ;)

Took the bus home afterwards. Bus rides were as usual fun. I was already sleepy when I board the bus. Nice ah.. Eat, sleep, eat, sleep. Some lazy kitty I am. Hehe. Muacks.

Dear and I were walking when Kelvin called me. I answered his call while looking behind. I always have this habit of seeing whether my frens spotted me and I didn't see them or something. There's a story behind it so yeah. Habit! Hahaha!!!

That's all for now. Enjoy the pics yeah! :)

Dear: Thanks so much for today. I'm so over the mountain when ya surprised me. I totally didn't see it coming. I know you're mugging for exams and knowing what you just did today, simply says to me that you're the greatest person and my prince charming who never fails to put a smile on my face! Wo ai ni! Muacks :) And I'm missing you already baby! :)

dog chases cat at 12:36 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™