music: would you be there by redwan ali - ost mars vs venus (i love this song!)mood: ...Met up with dear today to watch Pirates Of The Caribbean. It was a nice show, not as kickass as Spider-man though. The duration of the movie was 3 hours plus. Imagine us from 6.30pm right up until 9.15pm. Our bums were aching. Dear bought Mac for his late dinner cos he's still full due to his lunch buffet in the afternoon. As for me, I had the jumbo hotdog from the cinema stand. Apparently, today just wasn't my day. I'm so sensitive at the slightest bit. I HATE PMS DAYS. Grrrr!! I want to inflict pain but where, to whom? I want to buy a punching bag cos that way, I would be able to punch my way to that thing and eventually feel satisfied. Even if it means that I'm gonna hurt my delicate knuckles. Oh GOD, why must YOU give girls the PMS.
dog chases cat at 12:56 am