music: wait for you by elliott yamin mood: awesome!! :)Today, met up with dear and we went to CoffeeBean at Paya Lebar. It was so noisy and dearie couldn't concentrate on his revision. So yeah, he studied for 2 hours while I read the Chicken Soup for the Soul: Singapore. In the process of reading it and it seemed nice so far. I love the Chicken Soup for the Animal Soul which I read when I was in sec 1. I read about the cheetah part and I cried cos it passed away due to some illness.I simply love the book or rather animals! Muacks. I want cats in my home next time. Muacks!! If I had my way, I wanna own a farm where there are stallions, wombats, tigers, cheetahs, cats and dogs. Wheeee.. Haha. Like those animal shows you see on the telly, those animal barns were awesome. Nice!Enough of my dream. After that, dear and I went back home and took a nap before dinner. Dinner with the Tays was sumptious! We had Chilli Crabs (omg, today's were pretty huge!), Cereal Prawns, Steamed Groupa with the delicious black sauce, and Sambal Kankong! Yummys!!! They were all fabulously delicious! I ate two crab claws todays!! My most fav part of a crab! Hehe. Although I got hurt with the sharp tiny pincers at the sides while breaking the pincers. :( Dear and I took a detour at some shops cos we wanted to buy the berry juice essence. We took a stroll home afterwards. :)Oh yeah, I need to share this with you guys, we had chicken rice for lunch and green tea of course. Dear ordered the chicken rice while I waited for the auntie to come to our table to take order. Before I could open my mouth, she asked me in chinese, "Lui Cha liang guan ke yi ma?" which means, two cans of green tea okie? She remembered our usuals! Oh my, dear and I couldn't stop laughing. He was like: "Auntie remembers us already." Cool yeah?! Haha.Okies lets talk about about two days ago. Dear and I went to visit my bestie Chel and her baby. Caden Chee is so cute and cheeky! Wanna know why he's cheeky? I talked to him about why he didn't allow me to feel him when he was kicking inside last time and he just smiled at me, cheekily somemore. So cute!! Dear and I kept talking to him and he smiled at us. So cute! I want to squeeze him! I will squeeze him soon when he's a lot bigger. Hehe. I told him a story about Mr Octopus (the toy that's inside his cot) and he listened to me attentively okies! Haha. I missed Caden already. I'm gonna see him again soon with my other gfs. Yays! After that, we went to watched Blades Of Glory at Cine. Dear surprised me cos he said he wanted to go Orchard to study after visiting the baby but he brought me to watch movie instead. Muacks. Thanks dearie baby! The movie was awesomely hilarious. Haha. I'm so glad dear had a blast. He laughed so hard. Omit the stress kies baby! Muacks. We had Nasi Lemak for dinner before heading home. Yeps, my blog entry will always spell fooding somewhere. Hehe.That's all for now. Nitez.
dog chases cat at 11:39 pm