



Also, my grandma's pet, Sofie passed away at 4.20am today. I'm so saddened from the way grandma described her departure over the phone. Kala brought Sofie back home to see my Grand Chong at 4am cos the doc said he wanted to put her to sleep but Kala said NO. He said Sofie was very sick and old.
Anyways, she was weak when my aunt brought it home. Grand Chong put her on the bed and covered her with a blanket. Grand Chong called out to her and she answered with a soft meow and lifted her head. Soon after, she passed away. :'( :'( :'(
I missed her so much but that stupid aunt (it's another aunt) of mine wouldn't allow cats in her new home. Stupid stupid! Everyday I thought about how Sofie is doing and how I wish to see her and hug her like what I used to do, play with her and all. But now, it seems too late. Hope she is in a better place now with less suffering. I will always love you. :'(
P/S: Kala is Indian for aunt.
dog chases cat at 11:51 am