music: wordplay by jason mraz (addictive!)mood: reserved Today, my brother and I are going to my aunt's place for an open house later or rather soon. Anyways, it's gonna be a quiet day I presumed. Haha. Yesterday, I made dearie a surprised lunch meal of spaghetti bolognaise but since I didn't have spaghetti with me, I used the elbow pasta which was also known as macaroni. Dear, didn't like it. He said it reminded him of his sicky day when his mom used to cook for him marcaroni soup. I made some stupid Jamie Oliver's (JO) candy I supposed cos it ended up being called a 'Dragon Beard'. I think I need to consult Jamie Oliver about this. Haha. Ate chicken chop for dinner which was the good part. After which, I went home and my bro requested me to cook the spaghetti for him cos he said he didn't get to taste it. Cooked for him and he said it was delicious. The plate was so clean! Haha. How cute! He ate the JO candy too but he kept some cos he was having cough. Haha. Poor bro cos his school starts on Monday. Good luck bro.Oh yeah, to that lame person on MSN who's completely OUTDATED! It's just a song so don't freaking think too much. Some people are simply slow, outdated and downright disgusting! Ahole! Well, that's all for now. See ya.Bear: Thanks for the prezzie. I love it. :)
dog chases cat at 12:51 pm