music: maria by kim ah jungmood: i love today. muacks. *fab*Had an early start today. Went over to dearie's place. Rest for awhile then we headed to Hougang to collect dear's stuff. We cabbed there cos that place was so out of the way! We tried finding for a bus stop with certain bus services that dear had checked earlier on before we left the house but to no avail. We kept going to the wrong bus stops each time! And the best part was that it was a humid day! I was 'weak' and agitated but dear kept doing the incy wincy spider thingy to cheer me up! Muacks. Haha. Finally, dear decided to cab to Aljunied as we wanted to eat the Prawn Mee! It was so dry not like last time. I think the recipe has some sort changed? Oh noooo.. Dear and I took at bus back to Eunos. My baby dog dog wanted to drink BUBBLE TEA! We decided to try some Italian Soda/youghurt thingy and it tasted like Vitagen! The reason I drank bubble tea was because I loved the pearls. Apart from that, nothing! It's only the pearls for me or nothing! Hahah. For me, it's more of a Bubble Bubble instead of Bubble Tea. Hehe. So chewy and nice! ;) We walked home after that. And we did some spring cleaning of dear's study desk. This was our or rather my 3rd or 4th time cleaning it. Haha. It gets messy each time I see it! How cute and annoying?! But I still love doing it for him. Muacks! I LOVE HIM REGARDLESS OF WHO OR HOW HE IS! Muacks muacks.We took a nap at 3pm till 6plus. Haha. Oh yeah, I got tickled so hard today by dearie baby. He bullied me and I bullied him back. *loves* Muacks. Hehe. We ate dinner and watched tv for awhile. I went home at 8.30pm.Now, I'm eating the Meltz and cheesefries. Mom bought for dad and I ate some of his. Hehe. It was not bad!There's something you need to know dear. I love the way you kissed the clover pendant when we were in the lift. The look you gave me was so priceless. No words could describe that feeling and moment. Muacks muacks. I love you! :) That's all for now. Nitez! :)
dog chases cat at 10:43 pm