<body>


Sunday, April 29, 2007

music: miss you much by kim ah jung
mood: greattt!!! :D

Today, met up with Bing Bing for the first time after 9 years! We didn't see each other since Pri 6! As I was approaching Eunos station, I began scouting for a blue coloured top girl cos she told me that she'll be wearing that today. HAH! Came up to her.. Thank god she wasn't shocked or something cos I showed her my recent pic on MSN yesterday. :) But she said I look very different.

We took the train to Bugis to hang out and do some serious shopping! Before we even started on the shopping part, we went to BK for lunch. We ate and talked about many things from the past to the present. I showed her my bus passes from those days and she laughed her heads off. She said that girl on the ID simply wasn't me. Haha. She added that I look very different now. HAH! Then, she joked about plastic surgery and all. Haha.

Then Bing Bing and I went to BHG (formerly known as Seiyu) to start our shopping. As usual, it was a mad house. Nevermind the crowd, we did some serious damage ppl! Tried on every single pair of shoe our dainty fingers can lay on. There were some nice heels and slip ons but I didn't buy! Must control! Lucky, dearie baby used up my money yesterday so today I'm left with a just nice amount. In a way, thanks baby! :)

I made Bing Bing buy lingerie! Whahaha. Actually, I made her buy loads of stuff. Brought her to many places with nice stuff. She practically bought whatever I said nice until she had no moolah left. Hehe. She said I'm a bad persuader cos I made her buy so many stuff which simply means that I'm awesome! ;) Whahaha.

We went to KFC to rest our sore legs and arms. We were so damn tired! Sat there and ate whipped potatoes while taking pictures. I found my another photo-taking kaki! Wheee! More pics to come from us! Hehe.

We went home afterwards. We were pretty dazed when walking home. Tired la! There's this joke that we ate potato whip instead of whipped potato. Haha. *private joke* She was so sweet to walk me to the bridge then walked back to her home. Thanks gal. Muacks!

I'm definately gonna meet her again real soon! It's been an awesome day for us. I've found the shopping and photo-taking kaki who lives one estate away from me. Wheee!

That's all for today. Enjoy the pics! :)

Dear: my incy wincy spider.. study hard and good luck for your revision kies. muacks muacks. i love you. :)

dog chases cat at 11:45 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™