<body>


Monday, April 02, 2007



Our dinner of bbq sambal prawns and stingray. Yummys! It's awesome. :D















Doggie ^^ Kitty (my dear loves to spoil the pic!) Muacks.
music: you'll never walk alone by the beatles
mood: great!!! :D
Today's a very sleepy day for me!! Woke up pretty late simply because I'm tired. Haha. Anyways, Im meeting my darling bestie, Chel tmr! Wheee.. I missed her so much. We decided to compile some recipes and do some shopping. Yays! Can't wait for tmr!!! Oh yeah, dearie's gonna be a busy bee this week. My poor doggie. Muacks. I know you're busy with work and your revision but you must remember to take care of yourself keis. Jia You!! :)
Let's talk about yesterday episode. Met up with dearie and we went to the Concourse to buy the clover. Dear bought me a nice heart shaped clover necklace, while he got himself a gourd shaped clover. Thank you dearie!! Muacks Muacks!! After that, we went to Bugis to buy some stuff and then we headed home. Forgot to mention, I love bus rides and will always do!! Muacks. Hehe. We took the bus all day yesterday for our journeys. Awesome!! Anyways, what took place after dinner at the computer desk was simply sweet. I was sitting by the computer and dear was seated near the tv. I didn't realise that he had moved closer to me when the sony commercial was on.
Here goes.. The sony ericsson 880i commercial was on tv and dear came up to me, held my arm and kissed it while singing that song. "I want you to know you make me happy.. I want you to know you make me sad.." Then, he said I love you and kissed me. Omg.. I think his dad saw us cos I saw his dad going into the room. Hehe. That's the most sweetest thing he did yesterday. Muacks. I mean, he did sing to me like unintentionally but this time, he really sang it to me and it's so sweet. *loves* Loved that moment and I heart yesterday! :)
Oh yeah, I started of with a random pic of last week bbq surprise dinner by dear. I know, the photo's been long due. I just had to tempt you guys again. Whahaha.
That's all for now. Nitez.
Dear: i miss you. muacks.

dog chases cat at 11:49 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™