
Introducing Mr & Mrs Sleepyhead Tay. We looked tired! I like the way the monkeys are facing each other. One yawns, the other provokes! Hehe.

Miss Chatty n Mr Lazy :P
Look at my shaky hands and wasted opportunity or else this would have looked great. I just had to cut baby's forehead. Bad bad hands!
music: want you to know by freelance hellraiser (our theme song for now! muacks)mood: good but tired! *tired kitty*Today, went to dearie's place. Auntie gave me some clothes. Thank you auntie!! Muacks. She claimed that she didn't buy them but I think some are being bought by her. Hahaha. Anyways, we slept like a log for 3 straight hours. Extremely tired! I think it's cos of yesterday's activities. I even told dear, "5 more mins" Dear's shocked to see me in that state. Hehe. He said: "First time I see you so tired.."We had chicken rice for lunch. Yummys! Later, we left home around 3pm for Bugis to buy some stuff then headed to PS for dinner and dear's class. We went to Carrefour to see toys and even play with the plushed monkeys. The monkeys had names on their tummys. I gave dearie the "lazy" monkey while dear gave me the "chatty" monkey. He insisted we took the pics at some quiet corner. Aww.. So cute!! Haha. We had LJS for dinner. After that, dear left me for school and I met up with Bear. Yesterday, I told Bear that I'm the energizer bunny cos I wasn't tired and all while she was. Today, I was the tired bunny! LOL! I even slept at BK while bear had her dinner. LOL!Dear was extremely busy or something that he didn't return my smses after 8pm. My poor baby's stressed! Muacks. Jia you dearie! Muacks muacks.That's all for today. Heading to bed now. Nitez!
dog chases cat at 11:52 am