<body>


Sunday, April 01, 2007

music: grace kelly by mika
mood: blessed :) *muacks*

Happy Birthday Bear!! :) Haha. May all your dreams come true. And you know the story I told on MSN just now? It's all fake! HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL! Whahaha. I got you thinking over there didn't you. Hehe.

Met up with dearie today. We went to Bugis and ate our late lunch at Banquet. Saw dear's superior today and boy I think dad's gonna ask me qns again. Whahaha. Anyways, we had Fish & Chips for our late lunch and then we headed to Bugis Junction to look at books, visited the Sony Gallery and then Adidas shop. We went home afterwards.

We went back to dearie's place and to see his mom and all. Went home after that.

Oh yeah, dear tricked me. I fell for his April's Fool joke. Haha. Nice one dear but i sorta figure it out. Muacks. Now, I'm having a blast doing the April's Fool stunts on my MSN. It's all a joke kies!! Haha. Don't be alarmed. Hehe.

Dear: i love the way you look at me and the look on your face today (you know what i mean). muacks. *loves*

dog chases cat at 1:40 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™