<body>


Monday, April 16, 2007

music: PDA (we just don't care) by john legend
mood: awesome!! :) :D :P ;) muacks muacks *loves*

Today, I went to Sentosa with Bear! We took the train to Sentosa! My first time, I know very suaku! Hahaha. Also, the weather's good, not too hot and not too cold. Before that, we ate the delicious slice fish soup noodle at Banquet at Vivo! Yummys!! We played Uno by the sea at which someone suggested since I had 108 Uno cards, we should each take 54 cards respectively. My goodness!! Haha. She has forgotten to play Uno!! Haha. We played many rounds of it and I won many times! Whahaha. After that, we ate at Pastamania. She almost killed me with the super generous amount of chilli flakes. Then, she headed home while I went to meet Dearie and his colleagues with their gfs (of course), at Great World City for a game of bowling. Wheee!!

I was being teased by Chan! He called me the supermodel/catwalk bowler cos I walked like a supermodel to the alley before striking a throw instead of doing the whatever bowling stunts. Well, supermodel/catwalk bowler, I still beat him kies!! Whahaha!! Then, they all involved me in their "office politics". Now, must avoid that person at all cost. And what's more, the gf also. Haha. No la, just kidding. I'm fine with it as long as that person takes it with a pinch of salt. You know, when guys gather, they tend to be far worst than girls in terms of gossiping. Whahahaha. Much deadly I'd say. They tend to shoot before they think. HAH! :)

Dearie and I left them for home around 10.30pm. Hahaha. Actually, I wanted to play on but dear said cannot. And the bus ride as usual was awesome!! Muacks muacks! Never seen him for two days, I MISS HIM kies! Lucky, I reached home on time cos 10 minutes later, mom also came back. Whahaha! I'm so saved by the bell ppl! ;)

Oh yeah, before we took the bus, we went to 7-eleven to get drinks. Then, dear let me listen to a song. It's "our theme song" for now. That day he wanted to send me a song but I think I accidentally deleted it. And the song was.. "I want you to know you make me happy, I want you to know you make me sad.." It was so sweet!!! Muacks muacks. Sorry I deleted it that day. Windows deleted it by mistake thinking it was a potentially harmful file. Sorry baby! Muacks.

Okies, that's all for today. I love today! Very jammed packed and fun-filled! Loved every minute of it. :)

dog chases cat at 11:41 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™