
The tremors caused this! *scary* my first time somemore. :(
This humble chair was here originally.
test test dearie's new phone :)



music: we went as far as we felt like going by PCD (addictive!)
mood: tired but satisfied. *muacks. i love you dear*
YAYS!!! I'm finally done with my GP!! YIPPIEE!!! HAPPPPYYY!! Whahhaa. Today, met up with Dearie baby at school after handing in the GP, and we went to Suntec for the IT fair. I'm so grouchy today. I think I somehow know the reason to that! GP=Tired=Grouchy=Moody! Wah lau!! I HATE IT! Stupid project.. It consumed so much of my precious time! GRRRRR.. I'm expecting an A kies. Whahahaha. Anyways, dear and I had KFC for dinner. It's been 2 or 3 months since I've eaten KFC. So yeah..!! Root beer, original flavoured chicken, whipped potato! My goodnessss! hehe.
Also, I wanna say, I'm sorry dearie bao bei for being a grouchy baby today. Muacks Muacks. Tomorrow will be a better one! Wheee.. I so can't wait for tmr dear. :) Oooh my sexy love you rock my life. Muacks *loves*
Dear: i love you dearie. *i love the way you kissed my hands today* muacks. :)
dog chases cat at 1:00 am