<body>


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

music: don't forget to remember me by carrie underwood
mood: tickle. tickling. tickled. *loves*

I met up with dearie today late afternoon. He bought dinner for us. Didn't know he was at my place here. I missed the chicken chop :( Haha. The fish n chips were nice! Thanks dearie. Muacks. Dear discussed his working schedule with me. He's gonna be a busy bee. Jia You! :) I wanted to tell dear about his Ignatius friend but it slipped my mind cos I was so happily engrossed in listening to his conversation. This was one of the few occasions that I've seen him so happily eating and talking to me like he's never seen me for so many days. Yeps.. in fact close to 3 days and I miss him so much. The look and actions were priceless. Muacks. *loved that dinner moment* :)

After that, I got tickled so hard that I think I screamed!!! When I came out and sat at the sofa, Auntie gave me that cheeky grin! My goodness.. so cute yet cunning. Haha. Auntie, your son bullied me! Haha. We watched televison and then I headed home. Dear wanted to sleep cos he's gonna catch the football match at 3.55am. The Man U All Stars vs The All Stars. My Liverpool darlings are playing. Stevie G and Carragher! Whahahah. Coolness. Gonna watch too. Sort of accompanying dear without going over to each other's place. My My.. what was that I just said.. Whahaha. If he's my next-door neighbour, it'll be super fun. Countless Prince Charming episodes I reckoned! Hehe. :P

Oh yeah, bought a top and dress at Bugis Village for 50 bucks. So cheap and nice!!! Bear was like HOT! Whahahaha. I will wear them when I meet dear, won't tell him when though cos I wanna surprise him. Muacks. ;)

Okie dokie. Nitez people. :)

dog chases cat at 11:45 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™