<body>


Wednesday, March 28, 2007

music: none
mood: none

Today's my presentation. It was just okies. Finally, I'm done with my GP and I'm officially off from school. Whahaha. Happy!!! For now, let me rest and have a break or something or else I'll go mad. Like today for example, it was a PMS-y day for me. Even the slightest thing I could easily change the mindset. I so need the extra loving, caring and pampering on this stupid day. And it didn't help the fact that that certain detail had to be changed and already changed. I'm not too sure of the reason also. Like okies??!!...............

Dad's bday today. Happy Birthday Daddy!! Muacks. Met up with dear at Toa Payoh and then we proceeded to Bugis to get Dad's gift. We bought him a pen. Whahaha. It was a nice pen. Dad said thanks so much and said why I trouble dear to buy a gift. Mom already made reservations for 5 people at Seoul Garden but Dad said he didn't want to eat there. So we went to Parkway Parade and ate at Banquet. How nice can. First time, for a very long time we are having dinner as a family and discuss things. Even though it wasn't fanciful like what most bdays are often celebrated, I reckoned, this is the best dinner ever. Thanks to everybody including The Almighty. I LOVED IT! :) Mom kept asking "How come your boyfriend didn't come?" Dear was supposed to come but he changed his mind at the last minute. Imagine if we had eaten at Seoul Garden.. One extra table for who? Whahaha.

Bro had his guitar fixed while Mom and I did some grocery shopping. Headed to Grandma's house to fetch the little one and headed home after that.

Went online starightaway and realised something. Dear wanted to borrow a charger cos he left his at his workplace. Met up with him under his block and saw that he was playing with two cute kittens. Taking photos and all. He even brought along the hd so that I can watch movies. Thanks.

Now, I'm typing this blog with no feeling. I hate today yet love it. I really dunno. I JUST HATE PMS-Y DAYS! GRRRRR!!!

dog chases cat at 11:46 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™