<body>


Sunday, March 11, 2007

music: wait a minute (feat. Timbaland)
mood: a happy ending :)

I had a great time yesterday. Met up with dear in the morning to make his uniform. After that, we went home. While making our way home, we witnessed an accident at the PIE! My goodness.. It was scary. My heart skipped a beat. Everyone at dear's blk was peering out their windows and stuff. Two accidents at the same time.

Stayed at dearie's place until about 7pm. We went to dearie's grandparents's house to celebrate ah gong's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH GONG! :) We had so much to eat. The food's nice. Yummys! Haha. Almost everyone of his relatives were there! I saw Simon's baby. He's cute!! Chubby baby. :) And I don't know his name! My goodness.. Haha. Yeah, Uncle Derrick. Whahahaha. That sounded so old, right dear. :P

We didn't realise about the time until it was 11pm. We took the cab home. Well, what happened at home was so idiotic. Someone save me from this misery soon kies. Get me out of here! Anyways, dearie was so sweet to wait on me at my window. It looked like a fairytale moment. Muacks.

I'm going out soon with the family. We're heading to Parkway only. Boring! Maybe I could ask for a new phone as well. I don't want Jinxy anymore. HAHAHA. Yikes.. I only have a few minutes to pick a new phone yet I'm still unsure about the model. Well, let's not think too much.. maybe I won't even get it today. Whahahaha.

That's it. Laters! :)

dog chases cat at 5:13 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™