<body>


Monday, March 05, 2007














I heart this shot!! *loves* Muacks :D















Dear and I on the way to Bugis *playing test test wit his new phone*















Me acting cute :P




















Top view :)















Crabs, Abalone, Chicken and 'cai' ;)




















Dear's doing the soup. :)

music: walking downtown by copeland
mood: happy baby! :)

Met up with dearie today. Went to Aljunied for lunch. Ate our fav food, the dry prawn noodles. Yummys. After that, we headed to Parkway in search of Marge. Finally, found it at MPH the music/cd section. Lucky, I told dearie to just check out that section for the DVD and thankfully it was there. The one and only somemore. Haha. Went to Bugis afterwards cos dear wanted to get something from Kino. Headed home after that. We took the bus home. Wheee.. Bus rides. I love them all! Muacks. :) Also, we had a fab fab fab dinner. Today's special was steamboat. Dear's mom prepared the ingredients on the table and I took the rice while dear did the drinks. Steamboat!! Yummys! There were crabs, abalone, prawns, chicken, fishball and 'cai'. The sauce was nice!! Hehe. We really ate alot today especially me. Wheheeheh!

That's all for now. Here are some pics taken today. Enjoys! :)

Oh yeah, and for the record, Liverpool didn't lose cos it was my fault for not going to dear's house for the match like what Daniel's (dear's bro) fren said. "Why your gf never come and watch the match here.. Liverpool sure win one." I just happened to call at that point of time and it was kinda jinx that it had to be a goal. If I were to be at dear's house, Liverpool would have won. So it's a win in my eyes. Whahaha. :P

dog chases cat at 3:59 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™