music: why georgia by john mayer mood: great! :) Today, I had an early start. Went over to dearie's place and then we went to CityHall to sell dear's phone off. Had lunch afterwards. We had jap for lunch. Yummys! I love the beef bento set. The beef tasted exactly like Seoul Garden's. Haha. Dear thought I was super hungry that he ordered a plate of fried carrot cake. So sweet of him. Muacks. But I felt bad cos we couldn't finish the carrot cake. Haha. We were so full. I think we ate too fast! ;) Sorry baby! Then, after lunch, we went in search for the Marge Simpson DVD but to no avail. Seemed like there's no more of the Marge DVD version anywhere else in Singapore. Haha. I have a task though. My task is to find a lousy flip phone that's has realtively reasonable functions for dearie! Yes, dear got himself a new phone with me yesterday at PS. The Sirocco edition. It's nice, sleek but got not much functions. It's more of a stylish phone. :) We headed home afterwards. Took the bus home! Whee!! I kinda missed those bus rides cos we've been taking the train. Haha. The bus ride was fun and nice. :) We went to the supermarket to get some stuff before heading home. Dear has asked me to start cooking our meals instead of eating out. Haha. Whee.. It's gonna be so much fun with doggie helping me out in the kitchen. Right dear?! :P Tomorrow's dear's second paper. Good luck for your paper dearie. Muacks muacks!! :) You can do it! Jia You! Muacks! ;) That's all for now. NItez!
dog chases cat at 11:01 pm